We're located in Nashville, TNSign in to contact Ministry Architects
This is a job in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- is Other
Job at Ministry Architects
Full-time Youth Minister at The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd in Dallas, TX
The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd (www.goodshepherddallas.org) is seeking a full-time Youth Minister to direct and enhance our ministries with students and their families, including the sixth grade confirmation class and middle and high school youth groups. Good Shepherd is a mid-sized, moderate congregation in an affluent neighborhood in north Dallas. The church campus is home to a Pre-K thru eighth grade school.
Working in collaboration with the Student Ministry Director, this person will
- Provide for weekly opportunities for youth formation, education, and community
- Plan, promote, and lead youth mission trips and service projects
- Build relationships with students and their families and provide pastoral care to help create a vibrant student community
- Recruit, develop, and empower volunteers serving in the youth ministry.
- Manage administrative tasks, including communications, youth ministry calendar, and budget.
The ideal candidate will have the following: a minimum of three years experience in youth ministry or school chaplaincy; a Bachelor’s Degree; experience in the Episcopal church tradition; experience in recruiting and developing volunteers. This person must be a team player working collaboratively with clergy, staff, and volunteers. Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Wynesia Jackson at [email protected]
Ministry Architects posts multiple jobs on behalf of churches that we partner with in a search process.
Ministry Architects exists to:
DESIGN sustainable, deep-impact ministries, one church at a time.
BUILD the competence, joy and longevity of ministry professionals.
CONSTRUCT bridges to the best ministry resources available today.
You can find out more about Ministry Architects at www.ministryarchitects.com. For questions specifically related to various jobs, please contact [email protected]