I live in Paoli, PA, and am willing to relocate.Sign in to contact Juliette Ramsey
I would like to work in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
I would like to work at a…
- Anglican church
- Episcopal church
- Presbyterian (PCUSA) church
Juliette Ramsey's résuméLast updated
Co-Associate Director of Youth Ministries (June 2018-present): Church of the Good Samaritan Paoli PA
- Co-led 9th & 10th grade small group. - Worked closely with Children's and Family ministries. - Co-directed Club 56, a program for 5th and 6th graders. - Recruited and managed Sunday school volunteers. - Taught Sunday school for 5th and 6th graders. - Assisted Youth Director with planning activities, lessons, and events. - Administered an Instagram account and Facebook page for youth ministry. @goodsamym - Managed paperless attendance system for our weekly youth group sessions. - Attended and led various small groups, retreats, and missions trips for middle school through high school students (6th-12th grade). - Managed and led with the youth worship band. - Recruited trained, and led youth and adult volunteers during church's VBS - Made VBS preparations, including administration tasks.
Youth Intern (Sept 2016-June 2018): Church of the Good Samaritan Paoli PA
- Co-led middle school girls small group (Sept 2016- Aug 2017) and 9th & 10th grade girls small group (Sept 2017-present). - Helped teach middle school Sunday school and 5th & 6th grade Sunday school. - Helped create and lead a youth led worship team.
The Philadelphia Project Scholar (Sept 2016- May 2019): The Philadelphia Project Philadelphia PA
- Co-led students grades 5th through college on worksites during service weekends. - Helped watch students (preschool-5th grade) in after school program.
Batchelor's of Arts in Youth Ministry
Batchelor's of Arts in Biblical Studies
Graduation date: May 2020
- Student Development
- Volunteer Management
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Lesson Planning
- Event Planning
- Leading Worship
- Church Community Builder Website
- Keynote Presentations
Missions Statement: My calling is to minister to pre- teens and teens. My goal is to guide students to believe that they are known and loved by God, and to help them understand what that truly means for them. I will strive to do this by helping them decipher and respond to Christ's calling on their lives by equipping and empowering them to make a difference in the world around them.