I live in Mishawaka, IN, and am willing to relocate.Sign in to contact Brennan Angle
I would like to work in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- Assistant/Associate pastor
- Camp Ministry
- Family Ministry
- Young Adult / College Ministry
I would like to work at a…
- Christian and Missionary Alliance (CMA) church
- Presbyterian church
- Non-denominational church
Brennan Angle's résuméLast updated
I am looking to follow Christ's calling for my life to serve Him through full-time Ministry to Youth, wherever He leads me.
Brimfield Evangelical-Free Church Brimfield, IL
Associate Pastor of Youth 2017
• Served as the associate pastor of youth at a small community church in Brimfield, Illinois • Began a youth ministry at a church who had never had one as a ministry of their church • Learned how to grow a ministry from the ground foundational levels • Learned how to work with an elder board and pastoral staff, as well as how to balance office hours with ministry hours in the community • Opportunities to lead from up front and lesson plan for both youth and Sunday morning service
Lifeline Youth and Family Services Pierceton, IN
Youth Treatment Specialist 2016-2017
• Worked in a residential facility with at-risk teen males in a mentor and authority role • Work hard to connect boys with their parents or guardians via telephone calls or weekly visits as they finish treatment • Met with boys individually for case management purposes • Worked 3rd shift night hours for months, have experience working weird and inconvenient hours and weekends • Achieved numerous pay raises and job opportunities just in the short time being there
Nappanee Missionary Church Residency Program Nappanee, IN
Youth Ministry Resident Intern 2016
• Spent an extended amount of time in a residency program with four other residents in different areas of ministry • Learned about ministry from the foundational spiritual levels • Worked on both ministry, but also my own spiritual walk with the Lord with a trusted mentor Nappanee Missionary Church/Grace Presbyterian Church Nappanee, IN/ Peoria, IL
Intern Youth Pastor 2013-2016
• Spent one Summer as intern youth pastor at Grace Presbyterian Church in Peoria, IL • In charge of weekly meetings, summer activities, financial aspects, leadership trips, plenty of game planning. • Learned how to work with a team and work with volunteers and get people surrounded and united around a common goal • Served as an intern at Nappanee Missionary Church in Nappanee, IN two years, volunteered in their youth ministry for 4 years after graduation from High School. • Teaching opportunities, lesson planning, phone calls, office hours • Weekly staff meetings, brainstorming, interacting with people all day long
Grace College and Theological Seminary Winona Lake, IN
Bachelor of Science in Psychology 2016
Graduated Magna Cume Laude in three years with a double major in psychology and youth ministry.
Career 3.93 GPA and top 10% in top 10% of class graduating with distinguished honors.
Began Master’s Program in Counseling, have Master’s level experiences
Grace College and Theological Seminary Winona Lake, IN
Bachelor of Science in Youth Ministry 2016
Served as a student mentor to students, worked with student advisory committee along with numerous internships and hands-on experiences during time at school.
Terry Bley – Life Development Pastor
Nappanee Missionary Church, Nappanee, IN
Phone: 574-354-0402 Email: [email protected]
John Vanne – Youth Ministries Director
Grace Presbyterian Church, Peoria, IL
Phone: 309-339-0341 Email: [email protected]
Don Blasing – Senior Pastor
Brimfield Evangelical Free Church, Brimfield, IL
Phone: 309-219-3571 Email: [email protected]
Dear Potential Future Employer,
It is with great pleasure and excitement that I have decided to reach out to you and apply for a position in your church ministry. Since graduating from college, I have been continually looking and searching for different ministry opportunities to explore. I have found your opening from my many searches through different networking partners that I have acquainted myself with and different church staffing websites as well. Attached to this document, you will find my resume as well as a shortened version of the testimony of my spiritual faith journey with Jesus Christ.
I have an incredible passion and heart for youth ministry and reaching youth with the love and good news of Jesus Christ in their lives. I truly do believe that my purpose in life is to be in youth ministry and use the gifts and abilities I have been granted to spiritually reproduce in the lives of students. I have a special spiritual interest in serving, leading and coordinating the adolescents and teenagers of the church and helping them understand and personalize their faith in an authentic way. As you will read later in my resume and my testimony, I felt the call after graduating high school to attend a smaller Christian college and double major in Psychology and Youth Ministry and began Master’s work in Counseling. I completed my bachelor’s in Youth Ministry from Grace College and Seminary in May of 2016. I have had numerous opportunities to be part of different youth ministries through my high school and college years. During high school and college, I worked as a youth volunteer in my home church ministry. During college, I also was able to have two separate year/summer long paid internships with two different churches, as well as a residency opportunity in a church. After college, I was also privileged and blessed to have a stint with a smaller church and began the processes of starting a youth ministry from the very ground levels. I am experienced in preaching, conducting small group interactions, and providing counseling sessions for the youth.
I believe that my credentials and skills fulfill all the requirements of the position presented by your church ministry. I also know that my heart and desires and the calling that I believe God has placed on my life. I am anxious to hopefully communicate with you and eventually meet you in person, so that I can discuss my candidature further. Thank you for spending your precious time and considering my letter.
God bless you and your ministry, Brennan T. Angle