I live in Columbus, OH, and am not willing to relocate.Sign in to contact Ryan Smith
I would like to work in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- Young Adult / College Ministry
I would like to work at a…
- Non-denominational church
Ryan Smith's résuméLast updated
I have been in student ministry for 20 years and am still in love with it!
MAY 2018 - PRESENT
PROJECT SUPERVISOR/SALES, REDTAIL ROOFING
• Oversees and manages crews and projects. • Consistently comes in under budget on projects. • Works to develop and close sales with potential clients. • Manages projects from start to finish. • Partner with company owner to expand business and area of service. • Consistently goes above and beyond with customer needs.
OCTOBER 2007 – May 2018
STUDENT DIRECTOR, GRACE POINT COMMUNITY CHURCH
• • Recruited, trained, and deployed 25+ volunteers. • Annually composed and managed program budget of $20k. • Created digital marketing for the organization. • Worked closely with organization executives to identify new strategies and programs that produce expansion and growth. • Oversaw multiple student programs consisting of approximately 150 students between the ages of 11-18.
MARCH 2006 – SEPTEMBER 2007
DIRECTOR OF HIGH SCHOOL, CROSSROADS
• • Worked closely with team of paid staff and volunteers to revitalize a program that had dropped significantly in numbers. • Created curriculum and training materials for the organization. • Communicated with live audiences of 1,500 and regularly (monthly) with audiences of 500 or more.
MARCH 2002 – AUGUST 2005
DIRECTOR OF STUDENTS, CAMBRIA CHURCH
• Recruited, trained, and deployed 20+ volunteers. • Annually composed and managed program budget of $25K. • Partnered with senior leadership to determine mission and purpose of the organization • Spoke weekly to an audience of 250 people. • Managed and took care of a $2 million facility. • Oversaw multiple student programs consisting of approximately 150 students between the ages of 11-18.
MASTER OF ARTS (LIFE COACHING), LIBERTY UNIVERSITY (LYNCHBURG, VA)
Currently a 4.0 GPA
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (PSYCHOLOGY/ADOLESCENT STUDIES), BOB JONES UNIVERSITY (GREENVILLE, SC)
Graduated with a double major in Adolescent Studies and Psychology
• Results Oriented
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Event Planning
• Data Analysis
• Microsoft Office Proficiency
• Excellent Communication Skills • Strategic Planning • Business Development • Time Management Ability • Dedicated Team Player